For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab65797? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab65797 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Morales-Cano D et al. Kv7 channels critically determine coronary artery reactivity: left-right differences and down-regulation by hyperglycaemia. Cardiovasc Res 106:98-108 (2015).
- Iannotti FA et al. Specification of skeletal muscle differentiation by repressor element-1 silencing transcription factor (REST)-regulated Kv7.4 potassium channels. Mol Biol Cell 24:274-84 (2013).
- Chadha PS et al. Reduced KCNQ4-encoded voltage-dependent potassium channel activity underlies impaired ß-adrenoceptor-mediated relaxation of renal arteries in hypertension. Hypertension 59:877-84 (2012).
- Ng FL et al. Expression and function of the K+ channel KCNQ genes in human arteries. Br J Pharmacol 162:42-53 (2011).
- Ipavec V et al. KV7 channels regulate muscle tone and nonadrenergic noncholinergic relaxation of the rat gastric fundus. Pharmacol Res 64:397-409 (2011).
- Jepps TA et al. Molecular and functional characterization of Kv7 K+ channel in murine gastrointestinal smooth muscles. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 297:G107-15 (2009).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"