For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 58 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionPotassium channel subunit. Modulates channel activity and reduces the ion flow.
- Tissue specificityDetected in all tissues tested with the exception of skeletal muscle. Highly expressed in adult and fetal brain, fetal kidney and lung, and adult prostate and testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the potassium channel family. S (TC 1.A.1.2) subfamily. Kv9.1/KCNS1 sub-subfamily.
- DomainThe segment S4 is probably the voltage-sensor and is characterized by a series of positively charged amino acids at every third position.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. May not reach the plasma membrane but remain in an intracellular compartment in the absence of KCNB1.
Information by UniProt
- Delayed rectifier K(+) channel alpha subunit 1 antibody
- Delayed-rectifier K(+) channel alpha subunit 1 antibody
- K+ voltage gated channel, subfamily S, 1 antibody
Anti-KCNS1 antibody images
References for Anti-KCNS1 antibody (ab85707)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"