For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe antibody was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa.
- FunctionPotassium channel subunit. Modulates channel activity and reduces the ion flow.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the potassium channel family. S (TC 1.A.1.2) subfamily. Kv9.2/KCNS2 sub-subfamily.
- DomainThe segment S4 is probably the voltage-sensor and is characterized by a series of positively charged amino acids at every third position.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. May not reach the plasma membrane but remain in an intracellular compartment in the absence of KCNB1.
Information by UniProt
- Delayed rectifier K(+) channel alpha subunit 2 antibody
- Delayed-rectifier K(+) channel alpha subunit 2 antibody
- Kcns2 antibody
Anti-KCNS2 antibody images
References for Anti-KCNS2 antibody (ab74675)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"