For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionMay repress the transcriptional activity of AP-2 family members, including TFAP2A, TFAP2B and TFAP2C to various extent.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in mammary gland, kidney, brain and ovary.
- Involvement in diseaseScalp-ear-nipple syndrome
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 BTB (POZ) domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- BTB/POZ domain-containing protein KCTD1 antibody
- C18orf5 antibody
- Kctd1 antibody
Anti-KCTD1 antibody images
Western blot - KCTD1 antibody (ab104012)
Anti-KCTD1 antibody (ab104012) at 1/100 dilution + NCI-H460 cell lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 29 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - KCTD1 antibody (ab104012)
ab104012, at 1/50 dilution, staining KCTD1 in Human brain tissue by immunohistochemistry followed by peroxidase conjugation of the secondary antibody and DAB staining.
References for Anti-KCTD1 antibody (ab104012)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"