For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 98% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 89 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- Tissue specificityBroadly expressed in normal tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the KCTD3 family.
Contains 1 BTB (POZ) domain.
Contains 5 WD repeats.
Information by UniProt
- BTB/POZ domain-containing protein KCTD3 antibody
- Kctd3 antibody
- KCTD3_HUMAN antibody
Anti-KCTD3 antibody images
References for Anti-KCTD3 antibody (ab116262)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"