For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 89 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 89 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- Tissue specificityBroadly expressed in normal tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the KCTD3 family.
Contains 1 BTB (POZ) domain.
Contains 5 WD repeats.
Information by UniProt
- BTB/POZ domain-containing protein KCTD3 antibody
- Kctd3 antibody
- KCTD3_HUMAN antibody
Anti-KCTD3 antibody images
References for Anti-KCTD3 antibody (ab85520)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"