Anti-KDM4B / JMJD2B antibody (ab27531)
- Product nameAnti-KDM4B / JMJD2B antibodySee all KDM4B / JMJD2B primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to KDM4B / JMJD2B
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 1 - 100 of Human JMJD2B.
(Peptide available as ab30598.)
- Positive control
- This antibody gave a positive signal in the following lysates: Jurkat Whole Cell; Jurkat Nuclear; K562 Whole Cell and K562 Nuclear. This antibody gave a positive signal in IF/ICC in the following methanol fixed cell line: T47D.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab27531 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 150 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 121 kDa).Can be blocked with Human KDM4B / JMJD2B peptide (ab30598).|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
- RelevanceKDM4B / JMJD2B is a jumonji domain containing histone demethylase that specifically demethylates histone H3 at K9 and K36.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- JHDM3B antibody
- JmjC domain-containing histone demethylation protein 3B antibody
- JMJD2B antibody
- Jumonji domain containing protein 2B antibody
- Jumonji domain-containing protein 2B antibody
- KIAA0876 antibody
- Lysine-specific demethylase 4B antibody
Anti-KDM4B / JMJD2B antibody images
All lanes : Anti-KDM4B / JMJD2B antibody (ab27531) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Jurkat (Human T cell lymphoblast-like cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 2 :
Jurkat (Human T cell lymphoblast-like cell line) Nuclear Lysate (ab14844)
Lane 3 : K562 (Human erythromyeloblastoid leukemia cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 4 : K562 (Human erythromyeloblastoid leukemia cell line) Nuclear Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 121 kDa
Observed band size : 150 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 105 kDa,55 kDa,80 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 3 minutes
ICC/IF image of ab27531 stained T47D cells. The cells were 100% methanol fixed (5 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody ab27531 at 5µg/ml overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was DyLight® 488 goat anti- rabbit (ab96899) IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
References for Anti-KDM4B / JMJD2B antibody (ab27531)
This product has been referenced in:
- Liu Y et al. An epigenetic role for PRL-3 as a regulator of H3K9 methylation in colorectal cancer. Gut : (2012). WB, ICC/IF ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 22345654) »
- Beyer S et al. The histone demethylases JMJD1A and JMJD2B are transcriptional targets of hypoxia-inducible factor HIF. J Biol Chem 283:36542-52 (2008). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 18984585) »