For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.21% Tris, 20% Glycerol, 0.75% Glycine
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab111599 is purified by antigen affinity chromatography.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in the hair follicle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intermediate filament family.
Information by UniProt
- HA6 antibody
- Hair keratin antibody
- Hair keratin, type I Ha6 antibody
Anti-Keratin 36 antibody images
Western blot - Keratin 36 antibody (ab111599)
Anti-Keratin 36 antibody (ab111599) at 1/1000 dilution + HeLa whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 52 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Keratin 36 antibody (ab111599)
ab111599 at 1/200 dilution staining Keratin 36 in methanol-fixed HeLa cells by Immunofluorescence. Lower image shows cells co-stained with Hoechst 33342.
References for Anti-Keratin 36 antibody (ab111599)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"