Anti-ketohexokinase antibody (ab38282)
- Product nameAnti-ketohexokinase antibodySee all ketohexokinase primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ketohexokinase
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide (Human) selected from the N-terminal region of human KHK conjugated to KLH
- Positive control
- Mouse liver tissue lysate. 293 cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein G column, eluted out with both high and low pH buffers, neutralized immediately after elution then followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab38282 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa.|
- Tissue specificityMost abundant in liver, kidney, gut, spleen and pancreas. Low levels also found in adrenal, muscle, brain and eye.
- PathwayCarbohydrate metabolism; fructose metabolism.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in KHK are the cause of fructosuria (FRUCT) [MIM:229800]. Fructosuria is a benign defect of intermediary metabolism.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the carbohydrate kinase pfkB family.
- EC 188.8.131.52 antibody
- fructokinase antibody
- Hepatic fructokinase antibody
- ketohexokinase antibody
- Ketohexokinase isoform a antibody
- KHK antibody
- KHK_HUMAN antibody
Anti-ketohexokinase antibody images
All lanes : Anti-ketohexokinase antibody (ab38282) at 1/100 dilution
Lane 1 : Mouse liver tissue lysate
Lane 2 : 293 cell lysate
Predicted band size : 33 kDa
Observed band size : 25 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-ketohexokinase antibody (ab38282)
ab38282 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.