For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein G column, eluted out with both high and low pH buffers, neutralized immediately after elution then followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa.
- Tissue specificityMost abundant in liver, kidney, gut, spleen and pancreas. Low levels also found in adrenal, muscle, brain and eye.
- PathwayCarbohydrate metabolism; fructose metabolism.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in KHK are the cause of fructosuria (FRUCT) [MIM:229800]. Fructosuria is a benign defect of intermediary metabolism.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the carbohydrate kinase pfkB family.
Information by UniProt
- EC 184.108.40.206 antibody
- Fructokinase antibody
- Hepatic fructokinase antibody
Anti-ketohexokinase antibody images
Western blot - ketohexokinase antibody (ab38282)
References for Anti-ketohexokinase antibody (ab38282)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"