For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Tissue specificityMost abundant in liver, kidney, gut, spleen and pancreas. Low levels also found in adrenal, muscle, brain and eye.
- PathwayCarbohydrate metabolism; fructose metabolism.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in KHK are the cause of fructosuria (FRUCT) [MIM:229800]. Fructosuria is a benign defect of intermediary metabolism.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the carbohydrate kinase pfkB family.
Information by UniProt
- EC 220.127.116.11 antibody
- Fructokinase antibody
- Hepatic fructokinase antibody
Anti-ketohexokinase antibody images
References for Anti-ketohexokinase antibody (ab55382)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"