For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-KF1 antibody
Mouse monoclonal to KF1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment: HPLIPTDYIK NLPMWRFKCL GVQSEEEMSE GSQDTENDSE SENTDTLSSE KEVFEDKQSV LHNSPGTASH CDAEACSCAN KYCQTSPCER KGRSYGSYN, corresponding to amino acids 501-600 of Human KF1
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionActs as an E2-dependent E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase, probably involved in the ER-associated protein degradation pathway.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in the normal cerebellum but not in the cerebral cortex.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase RNF103 antibody
- hKF-1 antibody
- KF-1 antibody
References for Anti-KF1 antibody (ab58222)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"