For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThe IgG fraction of culture supernatant was purified by Protein G affinity chromatography and lyophilized from a 0.2 µm filtered solution.
- Clone numberMM0436-12Z7
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa.
- FunctionGrowth factor active on keratinocytes. Possible major paracrine effector of normal epithelial cell proliferation.
- Tissue specificityEpithelial cell.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the heparin-binding growth factors family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- FormPotent epithelial cell-specific growth factor, whose mitogenic activity is predominantly exhibited in keratinocytes but not in fibroblasts and endothelial cells.
- FGF 7 antibody
- FGF-7 antibody
- Fgf7 antibody
References for Anti-KGF antibody [MM0436-12Z7] (ab89392)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"