For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 65 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 75 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PUM-HD domain.
Contains 6 pumilio repeats.
- DomainThe HA-8 region can be cleaved and exposed at the cell surface where it plays a role as a minor histocompatibility HLA-A*0201-restricted antigen.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus.
Information by UniProt
- HA-8 antibody
- HBV X transactivated gene 5 protein antibody
- HBV X-transactivated gene 5 protein antibody
Anti-KIAA0020 antibody images
Western blot - KIAA0020 antibody (ab83268)
References for Anti-KIAA0020 antibody (ab83268)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"