For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 95 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 74 kDa).
- RelevanceKIAA0323 belongs to the N4BP1 family. Its function is not known.
- Hypothetical protein LOC23351 antibody
- KH and NYN domain containing antibody
- KH and NYN domain containing protein antibody
Anti-KIAA0323 antibody images
Western blot - KIAA0323 antibody (ab69672)
All lanes : Anti-KIAA0323 antibody (ab69672) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : KIAA0323 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected 293T cell lysate
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP conjugated at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 74 kDa
Observed band size : 95 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-KIAA0323 antibody (ab69672)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"