For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/200.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 EF-hand domains.
Information by UniProt
- EF hand domain containing protein KIAA0494 antibody
- EF-hand domain-containing protein KIAA0494 antibody
- K0494_HUMAN antibody
- Kiaa0494 antibody
Anti-KIAA0494 antibody images
Western blot - KIAA0494 antibody (ab97620)
All lanes : Anti-KIAA0494 antibody (ab97620) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : MOLT4 whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : Raji whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 55 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - KIAA0494 antibody (ab97620)
Immunofluorescence analysis of paraformaldehyde-fixed HeLa cells, using ab97620 at 1/200 dilution. Bottom picture shows stain merged with DNA probe.
References for Anti-KIAA0494 antibody (ab97620)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"