For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tris buffered saline, 0.1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab111221 was affinity purified using an epitope specific to KIAA1429 immobilized on solid support.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Epitope exposure is recommended.
Epitope exposure with citrate buffer will enhance staining.
- FunctionMay be involved in mRNA splicing regulation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the vir family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- DKFZp434I116 antibody
- DKFZp781B2117 antibody
- fSAP121 antibody
Anti-KIAA1429 antibody images
References for Anti-KIAA1429 antibody (ab111221)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"