For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titre using peptide based assay: 1/1562500.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 175 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 175 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceThere are three isoforms. A chromosomal aberration involving KIAA1618 is associated with anaplastic large-cell lymphoma (ALCL). Translocation t(2;17)(p23;q25) with ALK.
- ALK lymphoma oligomerization partner on chromosome 17 antibody
- ALO17 antibody
- Hypothetical protein LOC57714 antibody
- Protein ALO17 antibody
Anti-KIAA1618 antibody images
References for Anti-KIAA1618 antibody (ab82996)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"