For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, 99.48% Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 3.75 µg/ml.
- FunctionMay play a role in triacylglycerol packaging into adipocytes. May function as a coat protein involved in the biogenesis of lipid droplets.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the perilipin family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Cytoplasm. Lipid droplet. Nascent lipid droplet surface-associated; association with lipid droplets is triacylglycerol synthesis-dependent.
Information by UniProt
- Adipocyte protein S3 12 antibody
- Adipocyte protein S3-12 antibody
- hCG1646516 antibody
Anti-KIAA1881 antibody images
References for Anti-KIAA1881 antibody (ab113624)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"