For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab80448 is purified by a peptide affinity chromatography method
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 71 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/62500.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in fetal liver, adult brain and pancreatic islet as well as in kidney tumors, uterus cancer and pancreatic cancer.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the kinesin-like protein family.
Contains 1 kinesin-motor domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
- Kif12 antibody
- KIF12_HUMAN antibody
- Kinesin family member 12 antibody
Anti-KIF12 antibody images
Western blot - KIF12 antibody (ab80448)
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"