For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49.1% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Note: PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+)
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab111159 was affinity-purified from Rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionMay be involved in reorganization of the cortical cytoskeleton. May be functionally important for the intracellular trafficking of MAGUKs and associated protein complexes.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the kinesin-like protein family.
Contains 1 CAP-Gly domain.
Contains 1 FHA domain.
Contains 1 kinesin-motor domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
- GAKIN antibody
- Guanylate kinase associated kinesin antibody
- KI13B_HUMAN antibody
Anti-KIF13B antibody images
References for Anti-KIF13B antibody (ab111159)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"