For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 0.02
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml. Fixation/Permeabilization: PFA/Triton X-100
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- RelevanceMay play an important role in regulating cell division.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic, Nuclear and Plasma membrane
- Kinesin family member 18B antibody
- Kinesin-like protein KIF18B antibody
Anti-KIF18B antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-KIF18B antibody (ab121798)
ab121798, at 1/75 dilution, staining KIF18B in paraffin-embedded Human tonsil tissue, by Immunohistochemistry.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-KIF18B antibody (ab121798)
ab121798, at 4 µg/ml, staining KIF18B (green) in PFA-fixed, Triton-permeabilized Human U-2 OS cells, by Immunofluorescence.
References for Anti-KIF18B antibody (ab121798)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"