For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionMicrotubule-binding motor protein probably involved in neuronal dendritic transport. In vitro, has a plus-end directed motor activity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the kinesin-like protein family.
Contains 1 kinesin-motor domain.
Contains 7 WD repeats.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
- KI21B_HUMAN antibody
- KIAA0449 antibody
- KIF21B antibody
- Kinesin-like protein KIF21B antibody
Anti-KIF21B antibody images
References for Anti-KIF21B antibody (ab121932)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"