For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR2728Y
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for Flow Cyt,ICC/IF,IHC-P or IP.
||1/1000 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 73 kDa.
- FunctionKinesin family that is involved in spindle formation and the movements of chromosomes during mitosis and meiosis. Binds to microtubules and to DNA.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the kinesin-like protein family.
Contains 1 kinesin-motor domain.
modificationsUbiquitinated; mediated by SIAH1 and leading to its subsequent proteasomal degradation.
Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
- A 328A3.2 antibody
- KID antibody
- KIF 22 antibody
Anti-KIF22 (phospho S427) antibody [EPR2728Y] images
References for Anti-KIF22 (phospho S427) antibody [EPR2728Y] (ab76182)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"