For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesab82381 is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulphate precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Predicted molecular weight: 89 kDa.
- FunctionMicrotubule-based anterograde translocator for membranous organelles.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the kinesin-like protein family. Kinesin II subfamily.
Contains 1 kinesin-motor domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
- KIAA4058 antibody
- KIF3C antibody
- KIF3C variant protein antibody
Anti-KIF3C antibody images
References for Anti-KIF3C antibody (ab82381)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"