For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab3815? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab3815 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Lopez-Camacho C et al. Core binding factor ß (CBFß) is retained in the midbody during cytokinesis. J Cell Physiol 229:1466-74 (2014).
- Hu CK et al. Midbody assembly and its regulation during cytokinesis. Mol Biol Cell 23:1024-34 (2012).
- Hu CK et al. Plk1 negatively regulates PRC1 to prevent premature midzone formation before cytokinesis. Mol Biol Cell 23:2702-11 (2012).
- Hu CK et al. KIF4 regulates midzone length during cytokinesis. Curr Biol 21:815-24 (2011).
- Wilmeth LJ et al. Mutual dependence of Mob1 and the chromosomal passenger complex for localization during mitosis. Mol Biol Cell 21:380-92 (2010).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"