For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 156 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionReceptor for kinesin thus involved in kinesin-driven vesicle motility. Accumulates in integrin-based adhesion complexes (IAC) upon integrin aggregation by fibronectin.
- Tissue specificityHigh levels in peripheral blood lymphocytes, testis and ovary, lower levels in spleen, thymus, prostate, small intestine and colon.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the kinectin family.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane. Vesicle membrane protein anchored to the endoplasmic reticulum.
Information by UniProt
- CG-1 antigen antibody
- CG1 antibody
- CG1 antigen antibody
Anti-Kinectin 1 antibody images
Western blot - Kinectin 1 antibody (ab84110)
Anti-Kinectin 1 antibody (ab84110) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + Human fetal brain lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 156 kDa
Observed band size : 150 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : >168 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-Kinectin 1 antibody (ab84110)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"