For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab5628? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab5628 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Kamata H et al. KIF5A transports collagen vesicles of myofibroblasts during pleural fibrosis. Sci Rep 7:4556 (2017).
- Roche SL et al. Loss of glial neurofascin155 delays developmental synapse elimination at the neuromuscular junction. J Neurosci 34:12904-18 (2014).
- Cartelli D et al. Microtubule alterations occur early in experimental parkinsonism and the microtubule stabilizer epothilone D is neuroprotective. Sci Rep 3:1837 (2013).
- Astanina K & Jacob R KIF5C, a kinesin motor involved in apical trafficking of MDCK cells. Cell Mol Life Sci 67:1331-42 (2010).
- DeBoer SR et al. Conventional kinesin holoenzymes are composed of heavy and light chain homodimers. Biochemistry 47:4535-43 (2008).
- Brickley K et al. GRIF-1 and OIP106, members of a novel gene family of coiled-coil domain proteins: association in vivo and in vitro with kinesin. J Biol Chem 280:14723-32 (2005).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"