For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 90 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay play a role in microtubule-dependent retrograde axonal transport. May function as the motor for the transport of multivesicular body (MVB)-like organelles in dendrites.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the kinesin-like protein family.
Contains 1 kinesin-motor domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
- KIF C2 antibody
- KIFC 2 antibody
- KIFC2 antibody
Anti-Kinesin C2 antibody images
Western blot - Kinesin C2 antibody (ab85013)
Anti-Kinesin C2 antibody (ab85013) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + Human fetal muscle lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 90 kDa
Observed band size : 95 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-Kinesin C2 antibody (ab85013)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"