For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa.
- FunctionReceptor on natural killer (NK) cells for HLA-C alleles. Inhibits the activity of NK cells thus preventing cell lysis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily.
Contains 2 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD158 antigen-like family member B1 antibody
- CD158b antibody
- CD158b1 antibody
Anti-KIR2DL2 antibody images
References for Anti-KIR2DL2 antibody (ab107819)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"