For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesPurified by affinity chromatography from tissue culture supernatant.
- Clone numberCD158b
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesFlow Cyt: Use 10µl for 106 cells in 100µl (hence 1:10 dilution).
WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionReceptor on natural killer (NK) cells for HLA-C alleles (HLA-Cw1, HLA-Cw3 and HLA-Cw7). Inhibits the activity of NK cells thus preventing cell lysis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily.
Contains 2 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD158 antigen like family member B2 antibody
- CD158 antigen-like family member B2 antibody
- CD158b antibody
References for Anti-KIR2DL3 antibody [CD158b] (ab21647)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"