For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Thimerosal (merthiolate).
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4.
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesAb30363 was purified from mouse ascitic fluids by affinity chromatography.
- Clone number5F2
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
||1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa.
- FunctionReceptor on natural killer (NK) cells for HLA-C alleles. Does not inhibit the activity of NK cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily.
Contains 2 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD158 antigen like family member I antibody
- CD158 antigen-like family member I antibody
- CD158i antibody
Anti-KIR2DS4 antibody [5F2] images
Western blot - KIR2DS4 antibody [5F2] (ab30363)
All lanes : Anti-KIR2DS4 antibody [5F2] (ab30363) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Recombinant human KIR2DL1
Lane 2 : Recombinant human KIR2DL3
Lane 3 : Recombinant human KIR2DL4
Lane 4 : Recombinant human KIR2DS4
Lysates/proteins at 0.1 µg per lane.
goat anti mouse conjugated to HRP
Developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 33 kDa
Observed band size : 30 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-KIR2DS4 antibody [5F2] (ab30363)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"