For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThe IgG fraction of culture supernatant was purified by Protein G affinity chromatography and filtered through a 0.2 µm filter.
- Clone numberMM0443-1L34
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||1/50 - 1/100. ab170190-Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionReceptor on natural killer (NK) cells for HLA Bw4 allele. Inhibits the activity of NK cells thus preventing cell lysis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily.
Contains 3 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- AMB11 antibody
- CD158 antigen-like family member E antibody
- CD158e antibody
References for Anti-KIR3DL1 antibody [MM0443-1L34] (ab89716)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"