For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 14 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 9 kDa).
- RelevanceKiller Immunoglobulin like Receptors (KIR) are essential immuno surveillance molecules.
- FLJ00060 antibody
- Immunoglobulin like receptor KIR3DL0 antibody
- Killer cell immunoglobulin like receptor, three domains, X1 antibody
Anti-KIR3DX1 antibody images
Western blot - KIR3DX1 antibody (ab67519)
All lanes : Anti-KIR3DX1 antibody (ab67519) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : KIR3DX1 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate secondary at 1/2500 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 9 kDa
Observed band size : 14 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-KIR3DX1 antibody (ab67519)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"