For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 62 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 75 kDa).
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in beta-cells of the pancreatic islets.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily.
Contains 5 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- FILTRIN antibody
- Kin of IRRE like 2 (Drosophila) antibody
- Kin of IRRE-like protein 2 antibody
Anti-KIRREL2 antibody images
Western blot - Anti-KIRREL2 antibody (ab93451)
Anti-KIRREL2 antibody (ab93451) at 1 µg/ml + Kidney (Mouse) Tissue Lysate at 10 µg
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 75 kDa
Observed band size : 62 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Exposure time : 20 minutes
References for Anti-KIRREL2 antibody (ab93451)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"