For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab23586? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab23586 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Zhang L et al. Gamma-diketone axonopathy: analyses of cytoskeletal motors and highways in CNS myelinated axons. Toxicol Sci 117:180-9 (2010).
- Kimura T et al. Tubulin and CRMP-2 complex is transported via Kinesin-1. J Neurochem 93:1371-82 (2005).
- Lazarov O et al. Axonal transport, amyloid precursor protein, kinesin-1, and the processing apparatus: revisited. J Neurosci 25:2386-95 (2005).
- Cai Y et al. The docking of kinesins, KIF5B and KIF5C, to Ran-binding protein 2 (RanBP2) is mediated via a novel RanBP2 domain. J Biol Chem 276:41594-602 (2001).
- Pfister KK et al. Monoclonal antibodies to kinesin heavy and light chains stain vesicle-like structures, but not microtubules, in cultured cells. J Cell Biol 108:1453-63 (1989).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"