For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 26 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionTranscription factor that binds GC and GT boxes and displaces Sp1 and Sp3 from these sequences. Modulates dopaminergic transmission in the brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Sp1 C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 3 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- AI843742 antibody
- Basic transcription element binding protein 4 antibody
- Basic transcription element-binding protein 4 antibody
Anti-KLF16 antibody images
Western blot - KLF16 antibody (ab86612)
Anti-KLF16 antibody (ab86612) at 1 µg/ml (5% skim milk/ PBS buffer) + fetal muscle lysate at 10 µg with gel concentration: 12%
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 26 kDa
Observed band size : 25 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-KLF16 antibody (ab86612)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"