For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-KLF7 antibody
See all KLF7 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to KLF7
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 1-231 of Human KLF7
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionTranscriptional activator. Binds in vitro to the CACCC motif of the beta-globin promoter and to the SP1 recognition sequence.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous and highly expressed in brain and spinal cord in the adult, and in kidney and brain in the embryo.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 3 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- DomainThe acidic N-terminal part may favor interaction with the basic domain of transcription factors.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- KLF7 antibody
- KLF7_HUMAN antibody
- Krueppel like factor 7 antibody
Anti-KLF7 antibody images
References for Anti-KLF7 antibody (ab58306)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"