For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 2 - 4 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 83 kDa.
- FunctionMay play a role in organizing the actin cytoskeleton of the brain cells.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in brain.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 BTB (POZ) domain.
Contains 6 Kelch repeats.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ30047 antibody
- Kelch (Drosophila) like 1 antibody
- Kelch like 1 (Drosophila) antibody
Anti-KLHL1 antibody images
References for Anti-KLHL1 antibody (ab36848)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"