For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 62 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 66 kDa).
- FunctionMay play a role in organizing the actin cytoskeleton of the brain cells.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in brain.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 BTB (POZ) domain.
Contains 6 Kelch repeats.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
- ABP KELCH antibody
- Actin binding protein Mayven antibody
- Actin-binding protein Mayven antibody
Anti-KLHL2 antibody images
Western blot - KLHL2 antibody (ab67525)
All lanes : Anti-KLHL2 antibody (ab67525) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : KLHL2 transfected lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat anti-mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 66 kDa
Observed band size : ~62 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-KLHL2 antibody (ab67525)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"