For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 75 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 66 kDa).
- RelevanceKLHL7 is widely expressed, with highest levels in adult and fetal heart, CNS and adult testis. It contains 1 BTB (POZ) domain and 6 Kelch repeats.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- Kelch like protein 7 antibody
- kelch-like 6 antibody
- kelch-like 7 antibody
- kelch/BTB antibody
Anti-KLHL7 antibody images
Western blot - KLHL7 antibody (ab68860)
All lanes : Anti-KLHL7 antibody (ab68860) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 66 kDa
Observed band size : 75 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-KLHL7 antibody (ab68860)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"