For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 64 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceKLHL7 is widely expressed, with highest levels in adult and fetal heart, CNS and adult testis. It contains 1 BTB (POZ) domain and 6 Kelch repeats.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- Kelch like protein 7 antibody
- kelch-like 6 antibody
- kelch-like 7 antibody
- kelch/BTB antibody
Anti-KLHL7 antibody images
References for Anti-KLHL7 antibody (ab90915)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"