For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 55 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 69 kDa).
- RelevanceKLHL8 contains 1 BTB (POZ) domain, and 6 Kelch repeats. Its precise function is still unknown.
- FLJ46304 antibody
- Kelch like protein 8 antibody
- kelch-like 8 (Drosophila) antibody
Anti-KLHL8 antibody images
Western blot - KLHL8 antibody (ab68916)
All lanes : Anti-KLHL8 antibody (ab68916) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : KLHL8-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP conjugated at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 69 kDa
Observed band size : 55 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-KLHL8 antibody (ab68916)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"