For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family. Plasma kallikrein subfamily.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
- DomainThe serine protease domain lacks the essential His, Asp, and Ser residues of the catalytic triad at positions 83, 129 and 221 and is predicted to be inactive.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Cancer/testis antigen 67 antibody
- CT67 antibody
- Inactive serine protease 54 antibody
Anti-KLKBL4 antibody images
Western blot - KLKBL4 antibody (ab76035)
References for Anti-KLKBL4 antibody (ab76035)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"