For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-KLRA1 antibody
See all KLRA1 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to KLRA1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC/IF, WB, ELISA, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
13 amino acid synthetic peptide designed within the C terminal region of Human KLRA1
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml.
- RelevanceKLRA1 is one of a cluster of lectin genes. It is likely to represent an evolutionarily remnant.
- Killer cell lectin like receptor subfamily A, member 1 antibody
- LY 49L antibody
- Ly49 antibody
- LY49L antibody
Anti-KLRA1 antibody images
References for Anti-KLRA1 antibody (ab83946)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"