For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-KLRA1 antibody
See all KLRA1 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to KLRA1
- SpecificitySpecific for the long isoform of LKRA1 (GenBank accession number: EAW96194)
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC/IF, WB, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
13 amino acid peptide designed in the central region of Human KLRA1
- Positive control
- Mouse spleen tissue lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- RelevanceKLRA1 is one of a cluster of lectin genes. It is likely to represent an evolutionarily remnant.
- Killer cell lectin like receptor subfamily A, member 1 antibody
- LY 49L antibody
- Ly49 antibody
- LY49L antibody
Anti-KLRA1 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-KLRA1 antibody (ab83949)
Immunofluorescence of KLRA1 in 293 cells with ab83949 at 20 ug/mL.
Immunocytochemistry - Anti-KLRA1 antibody (ab83949)
Immunocytochemistry of 293 cells with ab83949 at 4 μg/mL.
Western blot - KLRA1 antibody (ab83949)
Lane 1 : Anti-KLRA1 antibody (ab83949) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-KLRA1 antibody (ab83949) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Mouse spleen tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Mouse spleen tissue lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 31 kDa
Observed band size : 28 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-KLRA1 antibody (ab83949)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"