For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute the antibody with 200µl sterile PBS to give a final concentration of 0.5 mg/ml.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -80°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThe IgG fraction of culture supernatant was purified by Protein G affinity chromatography and filtered through a 0.2 µm filter.
- Clone numberMM0492-7D32
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. ab18450-Rat monoclonal IgG2a, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- RelevanceKLRF1 is involved in the natural killer mediated cytolysis of PHA-induced lymphoblasts.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Single-pass type II membrane protein
- Activating coreceptor NKp80 antibody
- C type lectin domain family 5 member C antibody
- CLEC5C antibody
References for Anti-KLRF1 antibody [MM0492-7D32] (ab89878)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"