For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-KPI2 antibody
See all KPI2 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to KPI2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
RCINSESSTD by a Cysteine residue linker, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 1402-1411 of Human KPI2 (NP_055731.2).
- Positive control
- Human brain cerebellum lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 165 kDa.
- FunctionPhosphorylates PPP1C, phosphorylase b and CFTR.
- Tissue specificityMainly expressed in skeletal muscle, and weakly in brain and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- AATYK 2 antibody
- AATYK2 antibody
- Apoptosis associated tyrosine kinase 2 antibody
Anti-KPI2 antibody images
References for Anti-KPI2 antibody (ab106835)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"