For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-KRR1 antibody
See all KRR1 primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to KRR1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length Human KRR1 (AAH26107.1)
- Positive control
- Human pancreas tissue lysate. HeLa cell lysate. KRR1 transfected 293T cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa.
- FunctionRequired for 40S ribosome biogenesis. Involved in nucleolar processing of pre-18S ribosomal RNA and ribosome assembly.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the KRR1 family.
Contains 1 KH domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus.
Information by UniProt
- HIV 1 Rev binding protein 2 antibody
- HIV-1 Rev-binding protein 2 antibody
- HRB2 antibody
Anti-KRR1 antibody images
References for Anti-KRR1 antibody (ab89601)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"