For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500.
||1/100 - 1/200.
- FunctionRequired for 40S ribosome biogenesis. Involved in nucleolar processing of pre-18S ribosomal RNA and ribosome assembly.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the KRR1 family.
Contains 1 KH domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus.
Information by UniProt
- HIV 1 Rev binding protein 2 antibody
- HIV-1 Rev-binding protein 2 antibody
- HRB2 antibody
Anti-KRR1 antibody images
Western blot - KRR1 antibody (ab96093)
All lanes : Anti-KRR1 antibody (ab96093) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : H1299 whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 44 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - KRR1 antibody (ab96093)
ab96093, at a 1/500 dilution, staining KRR1 in paraformaldehyde fixed HeLa cells by Immunofluorescence.
Lower image is merged with DNA probe.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - KRR1 antibody (ab96093)
ab96093, at a 1/500 dilution, staining KRR1 in paraffin embedded SAS xenograft by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-KRR1 antibody (ab96093)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"