For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- Tissue specificityEarly expression in the hair follicle, mainly found in supramatricial cells and lowermost cortical cells of the hair bulb.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intermediate filament family.
Information by UniProt
- Hair keratin antibody
- Hair keratin, type I Ha5 antibody
- HHA5 antibody
Anti-KRT35 antibody images
Western blot - KRT35 antibody (ab103346)
Anti-KRT35 antibody (ab103346) at 1/100 dilution + ZR-75-1 cell lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 50 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - KRT35 antibody (ab103346)
IHC analysis in formalin fixed and
paraffin embedded Human skin carcinoma followed by peroxidase conjugation of the
secondary antibody and DAB staining, using ab103346 at a dilution of 1/50.
References for Anti-KRT35 antibody (ab103346)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"